[Massplanners] Putting House on "Not a Building Lot" Parcel

THOMAS FUDALA tomfudala at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 22:44:53 EST 2022

I would note that the ZBA has no authority to grant a frontage variance. Mashpee ZBA granted a 1 1/2 foot frontage variance that was appealed by the abutters to the Land Court. In the case, at which I testified, once standing of the abutters was approved variance was quickly overturned by the Court as illegal and beyond the authority of the ZBA.

Tom Fudala