[Massplanners] Planning Board Question

Taryn Egerton TEgerton at agawam.ma.us
Thu Feb 3 15:59:30 EST 2022

Hello-
Are new planning board members allowed to vote on applications that were on the agenda and discussed before they became a member? We have an application that's been going through planning board for over a year, and I wasn't sure if our new member would be allowed to vote on that item or not.

Thanks in advance!

Taryn Egerton
Assistant Planner and Conservation Officer
Town of Agawam
36 Main St
Agawam, Ma 01001

Confidentiality/Public Record Statement. Under Massachusetts Law, any email created or received by an employee of The Town of Agawam is considered a public record. All email correspondence is subject to the requirements of M.G.L. Chapter 66. This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.