[Massplanners] Affordable Housing Trust

Jamie Webb jwebb at easthamptonma.gov
Mon Dec 19 10:20:40 EST 2022

Hi Katrina,
I would recommend that you start with CHAPA (Citizen's Housing and Planning
Association) and Mass Housing Partnership. Both offer a lot of direct
technical assistance but you may need to apply for grants from them to
receive it.

   - https://www.chapa.org/ or email Lily Linke llinke at chapa.org
   - https://www.mhp.net/ or email Shelly Goehring sgoehring at mhp.net
   - MHP also put out some guide books a few years ago:
      -
      https://www.mhp.net/writable/resources/documents/MAHTGuidebook_2018.pdf
      -
      https://www.mhp.net/writable/resources/documents/MAHT-Ops-Manual_final.pdf

Jamie Webb
Assistant Planner
City of Easthampton - Planning Department
50 Payson Avenue, Easthampton, MA 01027
413.529.1405  /  Website <https://easthamptonma.gov/176/Planning>  /
Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Easthampton-Planning-Department-380076865424358>
*Please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers e-mail
to be a public record subject to the provisions of the MA Public Records
Law, MGL ch. 66. *