[Massplanners] digitization procurement

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:18:23 EDT 2022

Actually the court order required us to have access to the application.
The request was had any relief been sought under a very specific section of
the Zoning Bylaw.  So....  minutes and decisions were easy to find. Files
took lots of time to sift through.

We have also has to research specific site plans back to the 70s.

Dan Fortier
Retired
Interim Dennis Planner