[Massplanners] MOU for Recreation Lands

Andrew Groff agroff at williamstownma.gov
Thu Aug 25 11:21:16 EDT 2022

Happy Thursday Planners!
I'm curious if anyone out there on the listserve has a good example of a
memorandum of understanding between their municipality, other land owners,
and a private volunteer group on maintenance and usage of recreation lands.
We are looking to formalize some long standing trails and volunteer
maintenance activity in Williamstown on a town owned section of the Taconic
Range. Any examples would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks again,
Andrew Groff
--
*Town of Williamstown*