[Massplanners] Accessory Structures Ordinance

Eli Bloch ebloch at easthamptonma.gov
Thu Aug 18 14:45:37 EDT 2022

Hello Fellow Planners,

We are working on updating our dimensional standards and re-writing our
zoning section on accessory structures. I am curious if any communities
have recently amended their sections on accessory structures to make the
language clearer? Also if anyone has added or is in the process of adding
an option for a relief of setbacks with a special permit that is something
we are considering as well.

It would be great to see examples of ordinances that folks think work well.

Thanks,
Eli

Eli Bloch
Assistant Planner
City of Easthampton - Planning Department
50 Payson Avenue, Easthampton, MA 01027
413.529.1400 ext. 150