[Massplanners] Scenic roads

Cathy Perry cathy.perry2 at outlook.com
Mon Aug 15 16:08:01 EDT 2022

A few years ago, I wrote an article on Scenic Roads to try to raise awareness. I think I gave out printed copies at one of the talks that I give periodically at our Council on Aging, and that our local online non-profit newspaper (the Bedford Citizen) also published it.
On the website it went out as a 'News and Announcements' item to people who had signed up for information from the Planning Board, and then was kept available, along with the application form, under a Scenic Roads tab.
See https://www.bedfordma.gov/planning/pages/scenic-roads

We also post our 'News and Announcements' items on Facebook, and sometimes they are picked up by local social media groups.

Catherine Perry, Assistant Planner, Town of Bedford
[https://s7.addthis.com/static/btn/sm-share-en.gif]<https://www.bedfordma.gov/planning/pages/scenic-roads>
Scenic Roads | bedfordma<https://www.bedfordma.gov/planning/pages/scenic-roads>
Town of Bedford, 10 Mudge Way Bedford, MA 01730 Monday-Friday Please see individual departments for hours Town Main Directory: (781) 918-4000
www.bedfordma.gov