[Massplanners] Short Term Rentals

Anne Capra acapra at southhadleyma.gov
Tue Aug 9 10:05:10 EDT 2022

Hello Planners,
South Hadley is exploring adoption of a short term rental bylaw. We are
interested in hearing about the experiences of other towns/cities with
bylaw implementation on:

   - general versus zoning bylaw
   - type of permit or license issued
   - ability to revoke the permit or license for nuisance activity
   - ability to issue fines for nuisance activity
   - For general bylaws, do you restrict short term rentals to specific
   parts of town?
   - Did you adopt regulations for administration of the bylaw?

Send me links to your adopted general or zoning bylaws, and any regulations
adopted thereunder.
Thanks!
Anne Capra

--
Anne Capra, AICP
Director, Planning & Conservation
acapra at southhadleyma.gov

--
*Do not print this email unless necessary