[Massplanners] Job Opportunity - Senior Planner

Erika Jerram ejerram at town.billerica.ma.us
Thu Apr 21 17:13:44 EDT 2022

Hi All - I've moved from Framingham to Billerica and I'm hiring!  Come work for me!  Posting closes 5/13:  http://ma-billerica.civicplus.com/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=97&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Senior-Planner-227
Email resume and cover letter to Assistant Town Manager Clancy Main at cmain at town.billerica.ma.us<mailto:cmain at town.billerica.ma.us>.

Summary:  The Senior Planner assists in the operations of the Planning and Community Development office under the direction of the Director and provides a wide range of development and land use planning activities including plan review, project conformance review, duties related to board and commission staffing, plan creation and implementation, and a variety of other planning and economic development projects as needed. This position will provide primary support for the Planning Board under the supervision of the Director.
Salary Range:  $81,866-$96,755

Erika Oliver Jerram | AICP
Director of Planning and Community Development
Town of Billerica
Office:  978.671.1321
Cell:  781.879.8026
www.town.billerica.ma.us<http://www.town.billerica.ma.us>