[Massplanners] [External] Special Permits Due to Lapse Under 40A

Darlene Wynne dwynne at beverlyma.gov
Thu Apr 14 12:46:02 EDT 2022

In Beverly, we have issued extensions if there is a valid reason, and of
course during the timeline of the state permit extension act they were
automatically extended. Valid delays have included a project that was
contingent on another property owner completing work first (which was under
appeal) and unexpected or worse than expected environmental issues.

Darlene Wynne, AICP

*City of Beverly*

*Director of Planning & Community Development*

*978-605-2341*

*dwynne at beverlyma.gov <dwynne at beverlyma.gov>*

*--*

*When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State
has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be
kept confidential. *