[Massplanners] MAPD Lunch N Learn Cancelled

Kristina Johnson kjohnson at townofhudson.org
Fri Apr 1 10:33:38 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

REMINDER that today's Lunch N Learn has been cancelled. This is not an April Fool's joke. Our scheduled speaker had an unforeseen calendar conflict and had to cancel.

For the non-MAPD members that paid the registration fee, that money will be fully refunded.

Next month, we are planning to have an in-person Lunch N Learn---so stay tuned for details.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Best,
Kristina

Kristina Johnson, AICP
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Hudson,  MA
President, Mass. Association of Planning Directors
Tel: 978-562-2989
Cell:  857-939-3427
Email: kjohnson at townofhudson.org<mailto:kjohnson at townofhudson.org>
Acta non verba