[Massplanners] FW: Village Revitalization Consultant/Scope Recommendations

Lauren Lind LLind at cohassetma.org
Tue Sep 28 15:23:41 EDT 2021

Good Afternoon MassPlanners,

The Town of Cohasset is seeking recommendations on downtown village revitalization initiatives. We would appreciate any case studies or scope of work examples that communities that have undertaken. We are interested in embarking on a public engagement process that will help gauge community preferences to establish a vision for the revitalization of Cohasset Village.

Thank you in advance for any information provided!

Take care,
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7B47C.516BC280]
Lauren P. Lind
Planning Director

Phone: 781-383-4100, x 5128
Email: LLind at CohassetMA.org<mailto:LLind at CohassetMA.org>

41 Highland Ave
Cohasset, MA 02025
www.cohassetma.org<http://www.cohassetma.org/>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/townofcohasset>  [cid:image003.png at 01D7B47C.516BC280] <https://www.youtube.com/user/TownofCohasset>

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Attorney General has determined that email is a public record unless the content of the email falls with one of the stated exemptions under the Massachusetts Public Records Laws.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message unless you are an intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.