[Massplanners] Cannabis educational materials

Jeffrey Bagg jbagg at easthamptonma.gov
Tue Sep 28 11:46:11 EDT 2021

Hi all,

We have a coalition here that is interested in formulating some educational
information about cannabis use - mainly targeted at youth.  I realize it
may not be necessarily in the planners realm but I was curious if any of
you are aware of municipal efforts to hire consultants to create
educational information?  The most useful item at this point would be if
anyone had any scope of services from groups who do this that articulate
project elements and costs.

Thanks in advance!
--

Jeff Bagg