[Massplanners] Job Opportunities at LivableStreets

Lorraine Fryer lorraine at livablestreets.info
Wed Sep 22 19:11:06 EDT 2021

Exciting changes are ahead for LivableStreets! We are *hiring for three
full-time positions* <http://livablestreets.info/careers>, and we'd love
your help getting the word out. Read on to learn more about these
incredible opportunities and either apply or support our growth by passing
them along:

*PROGRAM ASSISTANT*
LivableStreets seeks a detail-oriented, full-time Program Assistant to
support all staff and programs and to play a key role in ensuring our
office operations are efficient.

*Do you know someone who is organized, passionate, and starting their
journey in the nonprofit, advocacy, or transportation fields? (Is that
someone you?) Send them our way or click to read more <http://click to read
more>.*

*COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT MANAGER*
LivableStreets seeks a dynamic connector of people and ideas to advance
outreach for LivableStreets programs, including our Emerald Network, Great
Neighborhoods, Vision Zero, and Transit advocacy initiatives.

*Do you, or someone you know, enjoy thinking across disciplines, like to
dedicate yourself to centering community voices, and find energy from
talking to people about their streets? Click to read more
<https://www.livablestreets.info/r?u=FHnL8ikUv8WviObJjkW8kdWOxpTbWYtQKL0oAej53G1T0qkvRhriA5tDicpyC7ckHUcMUDor0H4qu0wOwHLV4LAScCzWYv1Id9dcHUkxuv-z-P8ARD2bM_-3VgG_tOqgs-k1v8x3XUdGvOXjf63jSg&e=875206498184dbca9f0d07d835420e2f&utm_source=livablestreetsalliance&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jobs_outreach&n=8>.*

*DEPUTY DIRECTOR*
LivableStreets seeks a detail-oriented, full-time Deputy Director to manage
staff and programs and assist the Executive Director with fundraising and
strategic growth.

*We're looking for a mentor who is dedicated to supporting staff, a
strategic thinker who keeps a close eye on details, and a team player who
is ready to dive into finding funding opportunities to support
LivableStreets growth - all in one person! Click to read more
<https://www.livablestreets.info/r?u=FHnL8ikUv8WviObJjkW8kdWOxpTbWYtQKL0oAej53G3524egbSIRyiTHMra4oBTVV5HDwaIN-4ttuGmPwjvoTDncc0pbXREItxc4YaANrR9Nl8Un762VMenuWFzBtqmHD5zf3DSkSPoqpZpcf-K77w&e=875206498184dbca9f0d07d835420e2f&utm_source=livablestreetsalliance&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jobs_outreach&n=10>.*

Join our team by applying today, or pass the word on to your networks!

Thank you!

LivableStreets Alliance
http://www.livablestreets.info

--

Lorraine Fryer | Content + Culture Manager

LivableStreets Alliance

lorraine at livablestreets.info

www.livablestreets.info

@StreetsBoston  | Facebook.com/LivableStreets