[Massplanners] Finance Manager for Affordable Housing Job Opening

Liz Volchok lvolchok at ihtmv.org
Tue Sep 21 08:56:17 EDT 2021

Hi all -

I'm reaching out on behalf of the affordable housing non-profit I work for
here on Martha's Vineyard, the Island Housing Trust <https://www.ihtmv.org/>,
to share the exciting news that we are looking for a qualified individual
to help and lead our financing department. We are a community-land trust
model, non-profit affordable housing developer here on the Island - and as
you can imagine, have a slew of incredibly fascinating housing challenges
and opportunities we are working on.

This is really a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in the
affordable housing/ development realm, specifically one that prioritizes
well designed and long-term sustainable affordable homes. The organization
is growing quickly and has a warm staff who is open to creative and new
ideas, I can only speak highly of IHT from working here and am happy to
answer any questions!

Position information is attached and linked here
<https://www.ihtmv.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Finance-and-Asset-Manager-Job-Description.pdf>
.

Cheers,
Liz

--
Liz Volchok, Project Manager and Planner
Pronouns: She/ Her/ Hers
lvolchok at ihtmv.org
www.ihtmv.org