[Massplanners] Massplanners] ANR's and sidewalks

B bfitzgerald.ma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 15:31:07 EDT 2021

Wayne

Is that something you folks do?  My wheels started turning along those
lines when I read Richard and Rich's emails.

Another thought--with increasing attention on bike and ped access, maybe a
land use dedication statute focused on frontage strips might get a little
traction in the legislature. In any case, sends another signal as to how
unbalanced land use regulation is in Massachusetts.

Bill Fitzgerald
Avon DPW