[Massplanners] ANR's and sidewalks - Ideas Please

Richard Clark rpclark508 at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 12:40:13 EDT 2021

Hello All,
I'm going to take a second bite of the apple with this one. I earlier asked if anyone had or knew of a way to require sidewalks on an ANR lot. We have in our Rules and Regulations a requirement for sidewalks in a subdivision, but nothing with regards to ANR lots. I see this as a major deficiency as these ANR lots are on public ways where pedestrian traffic is more likely. A public way is most a link to locations of interest. I do thank those of you who replied to my earlier query. There was, as I recall mention of legislation that was not enacted. Action by the General Court may well be a solution - someday. What I am looking for is something that can be done today.
Thank you and Be Well, Richard Clark, Town of Dudley Planning Board