[Massplanners] FW: CZM's Permit Guide is now LIVE

Duperault, Joy (DCR) joy.duperault at state.ma.us
Thu Sep 9 15:27:42 EDT 2021

Below is a link to CZM's recently updated "Environmental Permitting in Coastal Massachusetts."  For non-coastal communities there is still a wealth of permitting information regarding wetlands and other protected areas/ assets.  We hope you find this a valuable tool for your local permitting processes!

Joy Duperault, CFM
State NFIP Coordinator/Director, Flood Hazard Management Program
MA Dept. of Conservation & Recreation
https://www.mass.gov/guides/floodplain-management