[Massplanners] How to convince voters to allow accessory apartments?

Paige paigeplanner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:59:20 EDT 2021

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to help with "selling"
ADU's.  So far, I have the Planning Board supporting the zoning amendment
by a vote of 4-0-1.  And our Advisory Committee (almost like a finance
committee but even more broad, reviews, reports and votes on all town
meeting articles) voted 7-1 to support.  These are HUGE!  Your input was
instrumental in me convincing them.

Town Meeting is 11/15.  I'll keep you all posted.

Thank you again.

~Paige Duncan, Planning Director for the Town of Foxborough

--

pduncan at foxboroughma.gov