[Massplanners] Economic Development Plan Update Insights

Schaeffer, Erin eschaeffer at ci.reading.ma.us
Thu Oct 7 12:52:28 EDT 2021

Hi Planners,

I am looking for examples of recent town/city-wide Economic Development Plans. Our goal is to update our current Economic Development Action Plan to help inform future policy decisions and to use the plan as a marketing document that may provide specific market data and analysis to continue to attract businesses and investment.

In other words, we are looking for a plan that offers breadth and depth in one document.

Any example plans, scopes of work, estimated costs and insights would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Erin Schaeffer

Economic Development Director

Town of Reading