[Massplanners] OSRP Costs?

Joseph Laydon jlaydon at littletonma.org
Thu Oct 7 11:40:51 EDT 2021

Hi Maren and fellow planners,

When I was in Grafton, we retained CMRPC to update our open space plan.  The cost of our contract was $17,975.  We funded this with CPA funds.

It was good to work with CMRPC because as we found out through the process, we found we needed additional assistance with mapping (we found we did not have accurate information on town owned parcels) and we used technical assistance hours to off-set the added work that was needed.  I’d say to that would have added a few thousand for the extra mapping and analysis work.

Hope that helps.

Joe

Joseph Laydon
Town of Littleton