[Massplanners] Zoning Bylaw Rewrite?

Nancy Durfee ndurfee at town.somerset.ma.us
Wed Jun 30 08:29:57 EDT 2021

From: MassPlanners [mailto:massplanners-bounces at masscptc.org] On Behalf Of Marc Strange
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 3:33 PM
To: Ann Morgan; massplanners at masscptc.org
Subject: Re: [Massplanners] Zoning Bylaw Rewrite?

Agawam, MA 01001
(413) 726-9738

From: MassPlanners <massplanners-bounces at masscptc.org<mailto:massplanners-bounces at masscptc.org>> On Behalf Of Ann Morgan
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 3:32 PM
To: massplanners at masscptc.org<mailto:massplanners at masscptc.org>

Webster is interested as well.

Ann V. Morgan
Director of Planning & Economic Development
Town of Webster
350 Main Street
Webster, MA 01570
(508) 949-3800 x4010
www.webster-ma.gov<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com?d=webster-ma.gov&u=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cud2Vic3Rlci1tYS5nb3Y=&i=NWViYzJmYzZkZDY5M2YxNzYxOTE0MjAw&t=b1BVUUtVamVJTUZUWFppSDh0QXRqcWt1OGNkZTY0V2JFbExzTmprbEtPcz0=&h=19db6fc9318145b4bd5576fad63c4ebc>