[Massplanners] Alcohol licenses on public property

Paul Dell'Aquila psdplans at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 10:58:39 EDT 2021

Good morning –

The Upton Economic Development Committee is planning to hold a street fair
later this summer and they are hoping to have the new microbrewery in town
serve their product at the event (much of which would take place on public
property). Also, our Parks & Rec Commission would also like to have beer
served at their weekly summer concerts.  I was wondering if any other towns
had experience permitting similar events, given that public bodies would be
the host/sponsors and that the events would be on town property. Any
insights or advice you can share would be appreciated.

Regards,

Paul Dell'Aquila

Upton Economic Development Coordinator/Town Planner