[Massplanners] Fees for Multiple Special Permits

Richard Harris rharris at southhadleyma.gov
Tue Jun 15 09:17:57 EDT 2021

Jeff,

I don't recall us ever having two Special Permit requests for the same
project. But, if we did, we would require the fee required for each Special
Permit application.

Thank you.

*Richard Harris, AICP*
*Director of Planning & Conservation*
*Town of South Hadley*
*Room U6*
*413-538-5030 Ext 6128*

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 9:11 AM <ruralplanningassociates at crocker.com> wrote:

> Curious about general practices when assessing fees for a project with
> more than one special permit required.  This would be where all the special
> permits are handled concurrently in one proceeding and hearing.  Does your
> town charge a fee for each special permit or one fee since the process is
> consolidated?
>

> Thanks so much,
>

> Jeff Lacy
>
> Rural Planning Associates
>
> (413) 253-0705

*Do not print this email unless necessary