[Massplanners] Hybrid Public Meetings

Edward Connell transportationsystemsplanning at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 21:30:07 EDT 2021

We did a hybrid meeting  in Coventry Vermont on Monday night  for  our
Select Board meeting - it was very low tech but a high quality speaker/mic
makes a big difference

Feel free to  check it out on our YouTube channel  - townofcoventryvt - it
is the June 7 meeting

A video feed for  the public and staff is still needed to be fully covered
and prepared

For more info contact me at townadministrator at coventryvt.org - Thanks