[Massplanners] Federal COVID Relief Funding and Financing Tools for a More Equitable Recovery - Webinar on Tuesday, June 15th, 3pm EDT

Lauren Wolinsky lwolinsky at lincolninst.edu
Thu Jun 10 11:42:59 EDT 2021

Hello MassPlanners!

Please see the details below for a webinar next Tuesday on "Federal COVID Relief Funding and Financing Tools for a More Equitable Recovery." We hope that you will share this with your colleagues and network.

Thank you!

Lauren Wolinsky<mailto:lwolinsky at lincolninst.edu>
Event Coordinator
Lincoln Institute of Land Policy<http://www.lincolninst.edu/>

[Lincoln Institute of Land Policy]

As the nation emerges from the depths of the coronavirus pandemic and moves towards economic recovery, communities across the country are beginning to determine how to use Federal support to build an inclusive economic recovery and a stronger foundation for more broadly shared prosperity.

The Lincoln Institute of Land Policy<https://www.lincolninst.edu/> and David Paul Rosen and Associates<https://www.draconsultants.com/> invite you to the webinar<https://lincolninst.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hkrfjntbT8uibM9eakhlNw> "Federal COVID Relief Funding and Financing Tools for a More Equitable Recovery" on June 15, 2021 at 3pm EDT. This one-hour event will provide a review of several new or expanded federal funding and project finance tools that are outlined in our new Reference Guide, which will be shared with all registrants in advance of the webinar.

Who Should Attend?

  *   State and Local Fiscal Officers
  *   Planners
  *   Economic Development and Housing Finance Professionals
  *   Community Investment Professionals
  *   Foundation Leaders
  *   Mayors and City Managers
  *   Real Estate Developers