[Massplanners] Massplanners and Transitions

Thomas Bott tbott.townplanner at verizon.net
Wed Jun 9 11:01:00 EDT 2021

Dear Chris,Maybe its because you and I have grown old together on the ListServe since its early days when APA-MA recognized you and Laura Harbottle for your work creating this critical planning infrastructure. . Maybe I am just overly sentimental.Maybe its because this email has a "TBott" at the end of it which makes some go "Hmmm?"
But my heart is at half staff to see you go but that makes room for the other part of my heart that is soaring in anticipation of the next adventure you have before you. See you around the hood,Peace and Love,TBott (admitted Chris Skelly fanboy)
Thomas Bott Town Planner Falmouth, MASS
You too could follow me on Twitter @TBottPlimoth but it clearly isn’t necessary