[Massplanners] Massplanners and Transitions

Chris Skelly ccskelly12 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:54:05 EDT 2021

I am very happy to see the transition of massplanners over to CPTC. After
18 years, it will be hard to imagine not administering the listserve
anymore but I am very happy that it is in such capable hands and will
continue on with no interruption.

I have appreciated the kind words and well-wishes from many of you as I
move on from my position at the Massachusetts Historical Commission.
Officially, after 24 years, I am retiring from state service.  What that
really means is that I am taking the time to explore the next phase of my
career.  Ideally, this would include a mix of part-time
planning/preservation and/or consulting work and maybe something else
entirely to round things out.  I am looking forward to exploring.

I will certainly remain part of the massplanners listserve and look forward
to reading all of your questions, discussions and wisdom.  My email address
is ccskelly12 at gmail.com.

I hope to see many of you at an in-person planning event sometime in the
near future!

Chris Skelly

Formerly Director of Local Government Programs, Massachusetts Historical
Commission

Formerly Massplanners Listserve Administrator