[Massplanners] Updating my email

Richard McCarthy rmccarthy at norfolk.ma.us
Mon Jul 26 17:58:24 EDT 2021

Bill,

I would be curious what you get for a response.

Regards,

Richard J. McCarthy, Jr.

Town Planner

1 Liberty Lane

Norfolk, MA 02056

508-440-2807

Office Hours- Monday through Thursday 9am to 6pm

Closed Fridays

Please be advised that the Secretary of State has determined that e-mail
sent by or received by municipal employees is a public record.