[Massplanners] Solicitation of project ideas for UEP Field Projects 2022

Cousineau, Christine Christine.Cousineau at tufts.edu
Sat Jul 24 14:05:58 EDT 2021

Dear MassPlanners,

We invite you to propose a project idea for Spring 2022 UEP Field Projects.
Email a brief description to Penn Loh at penn.loh at tufts.edu<mailto:penn.loh at tufts.edu>

Each spring, Masters students in Tufts' department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning<https://as.tufts.edu/uep/> (UEP) complete the required Field Projects course, where students work in teams of 4-6 on projects hosted by real-world partners. Past Field project reports can be seen here: https://as.tufts.edu/uep/community/field-projects.

Attached is a brief description of the Field Projects program and what to expect as a project host. We are looking to develop 12-13 projects for next spring.

To submit a project idea, please email a brief (half-page to a page) description by September 8, 2021 to Penn Loh (penn.loh at tufts.edu<mailto:penn.loh at tufts.edu>). After we review these project ideas, we will select 12-14 organizations with whom to work on further developing full project proposals by the end of October.

We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Penn Loh (penn.loh at tufts.edu<mailto:penn.loh at tufts.edu>) if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Penn Loh