[Massplanners] E-mail address change

Wilson, Jessica JWilson at lowellma.gov
Tue Jul 20 18:47:56 EDT 2021

Thanks so much!

-Jess

From: MassPlanners <massplanners-bounces at masscptc.org> On Behalf Of Douglas Finn
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 6:44 PM
To: Jess Wilson <jwilson at alumni.risd.edu>
Cc: Mass Planners <MassPlanners at masscptc.org>
Subject: Re: [Massplanners] E-mail address change

Jess -

Done and done.  Thanks!

- Doug.

Douglas Finn, Administrative Assistant
Edgartown Planning Board
70 Main Street, PO Box 5130
Edgartown, MA 02539
508-627-6170
dfinn at edgartown-ma.us<mailto:dfinn at edgartown-ma.us>

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 5:54 PM Jess Wilson <jwilson at alumni.risd.edu<mailto:jwilson at alumni.risd.edu>> wrote:
I am not sure if this is the correct point of contact, but I am looking to change my email address on the MassPlanners ListServ. My personal address is currently used (jwilson at alumni.risd.edu<mailto:jwilson at alumni.risd.edu>) and I would like to replace this with my work address: jwilson at lowellma.gov<mailto:jwilson at lowellma.gov>.

If you could make this change or point me in the direction of someone who can, that would be much appreciated, thanks!

--
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1jZ2D4U-blYRWreImh0vXL8hweJcZ1GB4&revid=0Bx6D0qNium40WW9vRzNxV201cVZPamFvcGt6aWdvNjVKeEZnPQ]