[Massplanners] MAPD Lunch N Learn- Friday July 30th IN PERSON!

Kristina Johnson kjohnson at townofhudson.org
Tue Jul 20 12:56:00 EDT 2021

Hello Planning Friends and Colleagues,

The Mass. Association of Planning Director's monthly Lunch N Learns are back, and now in-person. Our next workshop is co-sponsored with the Citizens Planning Training Collaborative and will features a dynamic and in-depth analysis of up-to-date information on the Massachusetts Land and Water Conservation Fund Grant Program (which is administered by Division of Conservation Services (DCS). Register ASAP as space is limited

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-opportunities-for-ma-with-the-land-and-water-conservation-fund-tickets-163552691503 We will not be offering a zoom hybrid option to attend this Lunch N Learn. There will be future programming that will be fully remote.

And don't forget: Lunch N Learns are  more enjoyable when the afternoon calendar is blocked off, so you can indulge in a little "cheers" with your "peers."

Have a great weekend.

Best,
Kristina

Kristina Johnson, AICP
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Hudson,  MA
President, Mass. Association of Planning Directors
Tel: 978-562-2989
Cell:  857-939-3427
Email: kjohnson at townofhudson.org<mailto:kjohnson at townofhudson.org>
"Like" Hudson Planning and Community Development on Facebook [http://blogs-images.forbes.com/peterhimler/files/2014/02/high-res-logo_facebook1.png] <https://www.facebook.com/HudsonRecreation>