[Massplanners] TUESDAY Housing and Economic Development Webinar

Joanne Zygmunt jzygmunt at ocpcrpa.org
Thu Jul 15 13:06:37 EDT 2021

Hello MassPlanners,

Join us on Tuesday, July 20 at 1 p.m. for a webinar exploring the nexus between housing and economic development. How does housing drive economic development? What is the profile of a pro-housing community? How can we work with partners to deliver?

We're excited to welcome our three speakers:
- Peter Forman, President and CEO of South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Judi Barrett, Planning Director, Owner, and Operating Manager of Barrett Planning Group
- Dottie Fulginiti, Chair of the Easton Select Board and Economic Recovery Planner at Old Colony Planning Council

REGISTER HERE: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yw9l258cQKGtfmqP_nLsWg

This webinar is brought to you by the OCPC Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Committee. If you would like to learn more about the OCPC CEDS Committee or OCPC's role as a U.S. Economic Development Administration-designated Economic Development District, please contact me anytime.

We look forward to welcoming you on Tuesday.

Best,
Joanne

Joanne Zygmunt
Senior Economic Development and Environmental Planner
Cell (508) 649-3479

Old Colony Planning Council
70 School Street, Brockton, MA 02301 | fax (508) 559-8768

Sign up for our newsletter at www.ocpcrpa.org<http://www.ocpcrpa.org>