[Massplanners] Downtown Design Guidelines

Jessica Porter jessicaleeporter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 17:35:05 EDT 2021

Dedham has recently done design guidelines for each of our central business
districts. The Dedham Square design guidelines were done with David
Gamble/Gamble & Associates in 2018. They are here:
https://www.dedham-ma.gov/services/projects-studies/dedham-square-design-guidelines-2017-2018.
The page has the final guidelines as well as links to different meetings
and aspects of the process. Dedham Square is our Downtown area. (It’s easy
to miss the documents themselves - they are on the left of the page in the
colored bar.)

We have another commercial area called East Dedham Square, which we rezoned
to CBD and did design guidelines for almost ten years ago with MAPC.
https://www.dedham-ma.gov/services/projects-studies/east-dedham-square-design-guidelines-2016-2017

Good luck!
Jessica

Jessica Porter