[Massplanners] Zoning Bylaw Recodification Warrant Article

Jacki Byerley jacki.byerley at andoverma.us
Tue Dec 14 08:21:56 EST 2021

Hi everyone, I have a questions for Towns that have entered a warrant article into Town Meeting for their Zoning Bylaw recodification.  When you submitted the article to the warrant did you submit the whole recodified bylaw (over a 100 pages) to be printed in the warrant?  If you did not print the entire bylaw what language did you use in the warrant article?  Can you share a copy of your warrant article with me?

Thank you,
Jacki

Jacki Byerley, AICP
Planner