[Massplanners] Outdoor Dining Process & Oversight Questions

Darlene Wynne dwynne at beverlyma.gov
Tue Aug 24 09:43:30 EDT 2021

Beverly is interested too. We've put something down on paper, but curious
how other communities are proceeding.

Darlene Wynne, AICP

*City of Beverly*

*Director of Planning & Community Development*

*978-605-2341*

*dwynne at beverlyma.gov <dwynne at beverlyma.gov>*

*--*

*When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State
has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be
kept confidential. *