[Massplanners] Rooster question

Thomas Bott tbott.townplanner at verizon.net
Tue Aug 17 23:22:35 EDT 2021

OK Planners, a couple of thing:1. Its Tuesday not Friday and likely I didn't instigate any Tom Foolery out of season. But I'm off Friday.2. Fowl matter sells3. Our new moderator has noted limiting  the size of responses4. Jonathan wins the listserve today    4.A. I am banning my children (ages 26 & 27) from the listserve. They can learn about stuff like that like you're supposed to on the (Coolidge) Corner 5.  Chickens are revolting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xgUm0plA8w  the link is safe. Watch the whole movie some time.TBott
Thomas Bott Town Planner Falmouth, MASS
You too could follow me on Twitter @TBottPlimoth but it clearly isn’t necessary