[Massplanners] ANR Question

B bfitzgerald.ma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 00:32:02 EDT 2021

Buzz

20 years? Don't sell you (and I) short, ha. Hope you are well.

Question I've asked in the past and never seen an answer...if a community
has to accept a law, can they repeal that acceptance? (Assuming for a
second nothing in the law says they can't?).  I wonder what happens to ANR,
grandfathering, etc?

Changes the balance for land use reform?

Bill Fitzgerald
Avon DPW