[Massplanners] RFQ for Peer Review Consultants for the City of Amesbury

Angela Cleveland aclevelandaicp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 12:19:44 EDT 2021

Hello Consulting Planners,

The City of Amesbury has just opened a Request for Qualifications process
for Peer Review services to our Planning Board and Conservation Commission.
Please see our website for more details (link below). Responses are due on*
August 30th at noon.*

Happy August!
Angie

Peer Review Consultants - Request for Qualifications | Amesbury, MA
(amesburyma.gov)
<https://www.amesburyma.gov/planning-board/pages/peer-review-consultants-request-for-qualifications>

--

*Angela Cleveland, AICP*

*Director*

*Office of Community and Economic Development*

*ATTENTION: The Office of Community & Economic Development has moved from
62 Friend Street to 39 South Hunt Road.  This includes Planning Board,
Conservation Commission, and Zoning Board of Appeals.  Please visit, mail
or deliver using the new address.  Thank you.*

t: (978) 388-8110

m: (603) 305-5385

e: clevelanda at amesburyma.gov

www.amesburyma.gov